Highly Qualified Editors Needed
The EDC (E-Da`wah Committee) is looking for editors, with a good sense of what makes an interesting article.
You will plan, coordinate, review and edit content. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content.
- Participate in the editorial process under the supervision of the E-Da`wah Committee’s Editor in Chief.
- Prepare edited articles for the publication process.
- Check content for accuracy.
- Prepare material for multimedia production in coordination with the developemt department.
- Present the website to visitors, contacts.
- Interact with the EDC’s staff by providing ideas for the EDC’s various projects.
- Prepare any reports related to the EDC’s activities.
- Organize and update the EDC’s database of contacts and writers.
- Correspond with the EDC’s contacts and writers.
- Participate in the website’s offline activities including attending/covering events and conferences related to the website’s interests. This may include travel.
- Respond to feedback that reaches the website.
- Oversee layout (images, graphics, videos and artwork).
- Use SEO and social media• Monitor website’s traffic to measure popularity.
- Keep track of developments in web technology.
- Possess very good Islamic knowledge and da`wah experience.
- Have an excellent command of the English language, especially writing and research skills.
- Have experience in dealing with different cultures; Be sensitive to people with different creeds and worldviews and be broadminded in approaches to da`wah.
- High communication skills.
- Have an appropriate BA degree or higher (preferably in the humanities).
- In-depth knowledge of SEO
- Attention to details
- Have excellent computer and Internet skills.
- Be able to work in a team and alone.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com