Highly Qualified Online Marketer Needed
The EDC (E-Da`wah Committee) is looking for a highly qualified online marketer to with a long experience in online marketing, managing social media pages and campaigns.
- Complete understanding of different social media platforms & their usage, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet / content etc. to using effective storytelling techniques
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas / posts, also posts in relation to current trends.
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- At least 5 years of experience
- Creation of social media and digital marketing strategy.
- Prepare Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans as the Committee requirements, as well as action plans on regular basis to determine the types of activities to be performed on different social media accounts and administer the execution of the same.
- Develop new creative advertising ideas (Motion Graphics, Animation, etc.) and post different content on various social media platforms including: (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and LinkedIn) on a regular basis.
- Coordinate social media messaging with Designing department, Development department, and quarterly or seasonal Committee goals
- Respond and react to changes within social networks – functionality, etiquette, reporting etc.
- Increase follower engagement
- Exposure for Projects and services
- Increase customer retention
- Increase brand awareness
- Share Committee news, announcements and events
- Demonstrate Committee’s values and identity
- Connect with social media influencers and bloggers
- Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new project releases, ad campaigns.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Enthusiasm with responsibility
- Charity Organizations
- Marketing and Advertising
- Online Media
- Public Relations and Communications
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org